Area Sales Manager
We are looking for a Hungarian and English speaking Area Sales Manager.
- You’ll be responsible for the development of Petersime’s activities within a specified region (Central Europe).
- The majority of countries in your region are serviced directly by Petersime. You will maintain contacts with existing customers and pro-actively look for new prospects.
- In the countries already covered by agents, you will support, guide and develop the agents’ knowledge both technically and commercially. You will also meet the main customers or prospects with the agents.
- You will use a consultative sales approach. You will focus on understanding the business, its market and target audience.
- You will be in charge of the negotiations with your agents or prospects. You will listen to your customers and understand what is needed to create added value.
- You will be able to react fast, cope with cultural differences etc.
- You will participate and represent the company in local and international business shows.
- Maintain good relations and continue building up the network in companies active in a poultry business such as: breeding companies, vaccine producers and other equipment producers.
- You will cooperate closely with colleagues from other departments (such as marketing, internal sales, aftersales, R&D, ...).
- You will submit information into the ERP system and will report to the Regional Sales Director.
- You preferably have a master’s degree or at least a master’s level of thinking. Petersime works within technical environments.
- You have at least 10 years of experience in international project / equipment sales, preferably in the previously mentioned region.
- If you have experience in the poultry market, it is a strong asset.
- You are willing to travel frequently (average 50% depending on market and active projects).
- You have an excellent knowledge of Hungarian and English. Knowledge of another central-European language would be a plus in order to communicate fluently with other customers in the Region.
- You want to broaden your knowledge regarding technical products, projects and equipment.
- You are an independent salesperson who works in a structured way and knows how to build long term relationships.
Information & application