Area Sales Manager
As an International Area Sales Manager, you’ll be responsible for the commercial activities within your assigned region to strengthen the international market share of Petersime. In this function you report to the Regional Sales Director.
- You’ll be responsible for the development of the agent network and intensive guidance of these agents both technically and commercially.
- You will maintain existing contacts with customers and look for new prospects. You’re in charge of the negotiation of your key accounts.
- You will prepare and follow-up projects and tenders and ensure a close cooperation between Petersime, agents and the customer.
- You’ll cooperate a lot with colleagues from other departments, such as marketing, internal sales, after-sales service ...
- You give and maintain information in the ERP system
- You preferably have a master's degree (e.g. engineer or in technical sciences or commercial/business engineer)
- You’re a dynamic person with commercial skills
- You have experience in international sales. Experience in the poultry sector is strongly recommended as well.
- You’re willing to travel (50%).
- You speak fluently English and French. Knowledge of Dutch is an asset.
- A competitive salary with fringe benefits and company car
- A challenging job (fixed contract) in a successful world leading company
- Work in global diversity and an enthusiastic customer driven Sales Team
Information & application