You are responsible for enlarging/reinforcing the online and offline visibility/presence of Petersime by creating content. You must be able to think and act like a publisher-journalist-marketer hybrid. You’ll have to convince others that your creative ideas are worth investing time and effort in. This role is at the core of the marketing team and others will rely on your work every single day.
As a content planner you will be
- outlining a channel plan in close collaboration with the Marcom Coordinator. You are responsible for developing and executing a plan for how the business will tell its story on each appropriate channel (including setting the tone and voice, as well as establishing acceptable operational policies and practices.)
- managing and maintaining all content inventories and matrices, and driving the overall content calendar for the organization.
- designing communication campaigns and actions that support the product launches, seminars and trade shows together with the outbound marketeer.
- You maintain and ensure a steady expansion of our mailing database (CRM) by generating traffic through newsletters, mailings and webforms.
As content creator you will be
- writing about products and customer benefits. Your content will either answer organic search queries (SEO) on the web, nurture customer relations or help prospects to make a purchase. The high quality you can deliver will secure that each online visitor can rely 100% on spot on information.
- responsible for creating and translating customer stories.
- optimizing our marketing content and creating monthly resources to drive awareness, site-traffic and important metrics, such as e-news articles, customer cases, webinars, e-books, videos…
- collaborating with product, sales and incubation experts, external influencers and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience.
- Bachelor/Master in Communication, Journalism or equivalent through experience witha working knowledge of fundamental marketing principles, practices, and techniques
- 3-5 years of experience in a Marketing function, preferably in B2B
- You are fluent in English and Dutch (writing & speaking). Any other language is a plus
- You are willing to travel (rather rarely)
- You are creative and punctual
- You are self-motivated and able to convert goals into actions
- You are familiar with CMS and MS Office
Information & application