Field Service Engineer Thailand
As an engineer you will supervise the works on-site, this together with a team of technicians assigned to you.
Installing and servicing of Petersime incubators, HVAC solutions, hatchery equipment and other electronic control systems. As an engineer you will supervise the works on-site, this together with a team of technicians assigned to you. You will respond to the Southeast Asia Service Manager and to the assigned Global Technical Supervisor (GTS).
- Thai nationality (Thai citizen living in Thailand).
- Minimum degree of Bachelor, Electricity or Electro-mechanics.
- Good basic knowledge of English is a must.
- Experience in installation-works of machinery is an advantage.
- Flexibility and independence.
- Collaboration based on self-employment status.
- Willingness to travel international during training period (approx. 6 months).
- Installations/servicing 75% in Thailand, 25% internationally.
Information & application