Sales Director Aftermarket
The Sales Director Aftermarket holds total responsibility for developing and managing Global Aftermarket Sales, which encompasses Spare part and repair sales, Aftermarket services (software, technical and/or incubation services,…), Second hand equipment activity and which represents in total over 20% of the company’s revenues. The Sales Director reports to the Chief Commercial Officer.
Alongside our long lived spare parts and repair services, the expected further digitization of the poultry industry has triggered Petersime to initiate numerous new digital services aimed at supporting our customer base in achieving maximized hatchery performance throughout the lifespan of the equipment.
- Define and implement business/sales plan for the business unit, in collaboration with CCO, to ensure strategic goals are achieved.
- Manage the allocated budget in all its aspects.
- Build the appropriate team to reach the set targets. Define, implement and follow up procedures and policies within the team.
- Manage and coordinate the commercial (purchase and resell) as well as the operational (retrieve, refurbish, repack) activities of the second hand business.
- Autonomously commercialize spare parts and new services to existing customers and support the commercial team in its dealings with existing customers and/or distributors.
- Collaborate with the regional sales directors in technically and commercially guiding and following up the global distributor network, with regards to the aftermarket business.
- Closely cooperate with colleagues of other departments (marketing, product management, service, R&D) to ensure that goals are shared and achieved.
- Master degree or equivalent through experience
- 5 to 10 years of experience in (international) sales and/or in the poultry sector is a must
- Entrepreneurial, commercial, analytical, IT savvy and enthusiastic about building up and leading a strong commercial and operational team
- Multilingualism (Dutch, French,…) and fluent communication in English is necessary
- Team player; effective in building cross-departmental bridges
- Outgoing personality with strong communication skills.
Information & application