Petersime highlights its leading position as supplier of highly innovative incubators and hatchery solutions with new and expanded product introductions at VIV Europe, the poultry industry’s biggest trade show in Europe. Come and see us in Hall 7 at Booth B010.
New opportunities to drive your business
Petersime is delighted to be exhibiting at VIV Europe and present its latest hatchery solutions. Our stand will be a meeting point for international poultry industry professionals and provides the perfect showcase for our future-focused innovations, including:
- Eagle Trax™, Petersime’s new cloud-based intelligent hatchery software for advanced data intelligence. Five months after the introduction of the Maintenance module, we are ready to announce a new module at VIV Europe.
- X-Streamer™, our newest range of intelligent incubators featuring:
- Incubation program assistance based on egg data
- Incubator loading assistant & transfer assistant
- Interconnected setter-hatcher technology
- Incubation library with an extensive number of incubation profiles for different fowls, breeds and flock ages
- Alarm module with smart QR codes
- And much more
- X-Streamer™ Chick-Store Gateway, the new Chick-Store model that combines ideal chick storage conditions with increased biosecurity:
- Petersime’s X-Streamer™ Chick-Store is specifically designed to automatically deliver the perfect chick storage environment
- The range now includes the new Gateway model, which creates a biosecurity barrier between the inside and outside of the hatchery
- Petersime Approved, a new concept that enables customers to purchase durable and trustworthy secondhand Petersime incubators with the assurance of receiving firsthand support.
Intelligent solutions that drive the poultry industry into the future
Big data in the poultry industry is gaining momentum thanks to rapid advancements in the field of artificial intelligence. Eagle Trax™ is Petersime’s answer: It is the first intelligent hatchery software that allows modern hatcheries to digitize, analyse and optimally use data to advance ever more in hatchery efficiency, productivity and chick quality.
“With Eagle Trax™, Petersime has launched another innovation that leads the way in intelligent hatchery solutions. At VIV Europe, we will demonstrate the benefits achievable by using intelligent hatchery software that collects and analyses data along the poultry value chain. Eagle Trax™ is the first hatchery software that uses data on a scale that has never been done before in the poultry industry,” explains Rudy Verhelst, Business Development Manager at Petersime.
The use of big data has a positive industry-wide impact as well as important advantages to the individual hatchery. Visitors of our stand at VIV Europe will have the chance to receive a live demo of what X-Streamer™ and Eagle Trax™ can do for their business.
2022 also marks an important milestone for Petersime, as we are celebrating the 100-year anniversary of our Petersime NO.1, the world's first electric incubator, with a reception on June 1 at 6 PM.
“It is exciting to be able to commemorate this memorable milestone in Petersime’s long history at the VIV Europe 2022 exhibition,” says Olav Boel, Chief Commercial Officer at Petersime. “We look forward to meeting with customers as we toast the past and celebrate the future!”