The 24/7 Access service pack is available to both new and current hatchery customers, free of charge. It features unlimited access to technical documentation, the comprehensive Incubation Guide, the helpdesk, updates and upgrades and the extensive spare parts e-shop.
- Our Tailored Documentation features 600 pages of practical information on running your incubators and HVAC equipment at maximum efficiency. The information is categorised and customised to match your specific needs.
- Moreover, customers receive free access to the Technical Documentation on www.servicepetersime.com: 15,000 pages of information encompassing over 40 years of experience. Not comfortable reading in English? Try one of our 12 other available languages.
Things can get a little hectic around the hatchery when you’re dealing with new machinery and technology. But with our handy Incubation Guide, you can reach peak performance in record time. It provides guidelines for:
- downloading and installing incubation programmes,
- setting patterns,
- installing Embryo-Response Incubation™ sensors,
- hatch break-out sessions,
Our experts are available around the clock for support in both technical and embryological matters.
Local helpdesk support:
- Your Petersime distributor provides local support, with the cooperation of the experts at the headquarters.
- Fully trained, certified Petersime Field Service Engineers are at your service.
Support from the Service Centre:
- Support is provided by either technical experts or incubation scientists.
- 90% of technical helpdesk consults are resolved in maximum 30 minutes, thanks to use of ‘knowledge databases’.
- If necessary, we can set up remote connections with your machinery to analyse the problem.
Updates and upgrades
Software upgrades of controllers are entirely free of charge!
- No intervention of a Petersime engineer is required.
- Your incubation programmes are not lost.
- It is easy to check the current version.
Access to e-shop
Our service website, www.partspetersime.com, features a catalogue of more than 10,000 product components and parts. A photograph as well as an item number is included for each, which greatly reduces any risk of error in your order. A confirmation of your order is automatically sent to you by e-mail.
- Over 97% of deliveries take place within 48 hours.
- You can track any of your orders online.
- We provide you with advice on your optimal spare part stock levels.
- We keep all registered customers informed of any spare part updates or new product components.