Hatchery Guidance Programme
Once the installation and technical commissioning of a new hatchery is finished, the next few months are a hectic time for the hatchery manager and his technical staff as they need to adjust to new equipment and new processes.
To guide you through this transition period, Petersime introduces a service pack so your hatchery can be fully operational within the shortest period of time. This service pack can be ordered in two versions: Hatchery Guidance Programme and Hatchery Guidance ProgrammePLUS. If you choose HGP+, a Hatchery Guidance Programme Supervisor will be assigned to you, who will remain your single point of contact during the entire programme.
1. Single-Stage Incubator Training (HGP)
Intensive three-day training course at the Petersime Customer Centre for the hatchery manager or his assistant, in English
- Covering a range of technical and physiological topics, including the operation of the incubator controller and the principle of Embryo-Response Incubation™
- Featuring an introduction to the comprehensive Incubation Guide, covering all machinery related issues and outlining the entire incubation process from start to finish
2. Remote supervision (HGP)
The hatchery manager sends Incubation Guide feedback forms to the Petersime Service Department in Belgium at regular intervals.
Based on this information, a member of the Petersime Service Department remotely supervises the project and provides recommendations to achieve better results.
3. Visit of the HGP Supervisor (HGP+)
By the second (or third) hatch, a Petersime Hatchery Guidance Programme Supervisor (HGP Supervisor) comes to the hatchery for four days with the main objective to :
- Verify the technical soundness of the installation
- Provide additional on-site training
- Analyse loaded setters and hatchers
- Collect information during the hatch
4. Analysis of hatch results (HGP+)
On the agreed-upon date, the Petersime HGP Supervisor returns to the hatchery for three days to:
- Analyse the hatch results; collect additional information
- Make recommendations for the next settings
- Meet with the hatchery manager and his technical staff to answer any remaining questions
5. Closing visit (HGP+)
- A meeting with the hatchery's CEO / General Manager / Owner is organized by the Petersime Area Sales Manager and the distributor
- A status report is drawn up with actions performed and results achieved